Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Soldier Bear

I did get to wake up this week with a soldier in my bed. Unfortunately, its been this one:

Is it me, or is he looking a little down? Well, if he is the Avatar of the Wolf for me, I know how to cheer him up a bit:

and then snuggle back into bed for some more sleep. *cough*
I really wished for this for Christmas:

but I didn't get one. I have heard that, due to the amount of "traffic", that the phone lines were pretty dodgy and frustrating. So I guess I have to be glad that I at least got 8 minutes of this:

It is officially 150 days since I was in the Wolf's arms. Deployments suck.

2 comments:

  1. That's a civilized bear....using a glass for his whiskey.
    I don't think most of the world knows that deployments are harder on the loved ones (wife, husband) back home than on those of us who've deployed.
    While we're deployed, we're around a bunch of other miserable soliders but it's all the same.
    The spouse back home has to fight on their own usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls have those bears, too... although yours seems to have a bit more of a life... lol

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca