Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sex and chocolate

So my friend TW finds herself single at the moment.  We were on a bit of a road trip the other day, and she was talking about stuff, and said to me "Well, I'm not going to complain to you about not getting any; you've been without a lot longer than I have".  And I explained to her that for me, sex really is like chocolate:
  1. For the first little while, you really miss it, but the longer you have been with out it, the less intensely you miss it / crave it.  (This might only be true for women)
  2. Once you've had good quality chocolate, the cheap stuff just won't do - it only makes you miss the good stuff more. (sorry, BOB, I know you try ...) (This also might only be true for women ...)
  3. Once you get a taste of the good stuff again, the craving is right back full force (Maybe its not such a bad thing I might not get to see the Wolf on his 1st HTLA ... heck ya, its a bad thing!)
  4. The good stuff is worth waiting for.
TW said she had never really thought about it that way, but she definitely agreed with me.  

Have I spent too much time thinking about this? 

Damn, now I want .... chocolate ....

2 comments:

  1. The Klaxton Alarms started going off when the title of this posting came up.

    when he is back home, it may take years to return to normal.

    I'm still asking what "normal" is.
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post... very true... and you gave me a little chuckle, which is nice since DH is off again on another road trip.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca