Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Monday, December 7, 2009
Being naked ...
Is that too much information?
On the subject of liking to be naked, or next to naked, I think I am actually becoming allergic to clothes. Which is really too bad, given that I live in Canada. Not a good climate for nudity in November.
It is also possible I am allergic to my own sweat, and am only reacting in the places where sweat is held close to my body, like my waistband, my bra band, my hair line, and the fold where your leg meets the front of your body. I was out Friday night at the MFRC Christmas Party; Saturday morning I woke up with nasty, swollen, red welts along my waist line, and a rash near it, in my leg folds, and under my bra band. Today I have general itchiness. I got some really good anti-itch cream, and it is helping a lot - I am no longer actually trying to abrade my skin right off my body. And the welts have gone down to just being a rash.
I am hoping that it was just something I ate Friday night. The caterers brought me out the "special" meal they had prepared for me (I am celiac and anaphalactic to the nightshade family - potato and its cousins). They had kindly made me a separate chicken dish with no breading on it, and a simple glaze - and served it to me on a bed of mashed potatoes, surrounded my roasted baby potatoes. I explained to them the problem with this; they took it back and brought me some chicken with just some glazed carrots, but who knows what was in the seasoning. By the time I got my food it was quite late, and I was hungry!!
I am guessing that if there was something in the food I should not have eaten, I may be processing the toxin out through my skin. It certainly seem like an allergic reaction to something. So I am drinking lots of water, and watered down pomegranate juice, hoping that whatever is going on will flush from my system quickly.
Otherwise, I will be looking at property in Belize. Anyone want to come visit?
1 comment:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Australia has a pretty good climate for nuding it up year round (not that I would know as I am quite a fan of clothing). Plus, we almost speak English. And we even have ice hockey...
ReplyDelete