Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Prince Arrived!

The baby formerly known as Prince made his debut (finally!) at 5:25 this afternoon.  He was 4 lbs 9 oz, much bigger than the docs had thought from the ultrasound, and baby and mommy (an hopefully daddy, Nana, Papa, etc) are all doing fine, and getting some much needed rest.  Prince is still in the NICU, but is doing well.  Mommy reports that he has a very strong grip!

Mommy is also, at this point, I think planning that the Prince will be an only child.  (The actual quote is "why do people do this more than once?")  But that might change with some time!

Thanks to all of those who sent positive energy.

1 comment:

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca