Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogosphere Calendar

So, it seems that here in the blogoshpere you could spend every day on a theme, if you wished.  From some of my friend's blogs, we have:

Meal Plan Mondays;  Meditation Mondays;  Man Candy Mondays (thank you, Soldierette! );  Music Monday;  Monday Music Meme;  Manic Monday;  Moody Monday; Monday Bunday (rabbits! What were you thinking?  That's Soldierette's blog!)

Tasty Tuesdays;   Tuesday's Tip;  Tuesday's Tales;  Tuesday's Tip Jar;   Tackle It Tuesday;  TMI Tuesday


Wordless Wednesdays;    Lensday;   Wednesday's Hero;   Wardrobe Wednesday;  Craft It Wednesday;   "I want" Wednesday

Thankful Thursdays;   Vintage Recipe Thursday;   Poetry Play Thursday;  Letters That I'll Never Send


Red Fridays;  Fear Fridays (confess one) ;  TMI Fridays;   Faces of War Fridays;  Flashback Fridays;  Skywatch Friday;  Only The Good Friday;  Food for Thought Friday;  Friday Frustrations;  Freezer Food Friday;  Four Foods Friday;  Photo Friday
(Friday seems awfully popular as a theme day!)


Six Word Saturday;   Smiley Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca