Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
December 30
3 comments:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca

Everytime I hear of a soldier getting hurt or killed in AF or IZ, I have to e-mail my buddies to make sure they're OK.
ReplyDeleteNow I understand what my friends and family went through when I was in IZ.
Yes, I am feeling that right now. Relief that I know it was not the Wolf, I was just starting a conversation with him when communications got locked down; worry for friends; and guilt over feeling relieved. They are all "ours".
ReplyDelete:-( I hadn't realized there were Americans lost, too.
ReplyDeleteIt turns out Sgt Taylor was from my hometown, a friend of my brother's and although I never met him, he was a neighbor of ours years ago.
This attack left me more hurt and angry than most of them have... probably because I know so many who have spouses and close friends over there now... and because it makes me sick that they planned it to hit so hard.