Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas songs that could get lost

Sorry for the double post, but I just need to get this off my chest.

Christmas songs I could really do without this year:

Snoopy and the Red Baron
I'll be Home for Christmas
Blue Christmas
any of the variations of the "Santa, Bring My Soldier Home" theme

[/whine]

Oh, and on principle:
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Earl the Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. Dang it, I'll have to take 2 of the songs off my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hug)

    Merry Christmas... wish we were closer, I'd have you over for the whole day tomorrow. And Boxing Day too, for that matter. I could back chocolate and you could eat it and we'd both feel better :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca