Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Consider Me Gone

I just watched the video for Reba McEntire's "Consider Me Gone".

Watch video here: http://www.reba.com/home.htm (but go down first and turn off the radio player, before you hit "play" on the video) 

Listening to this song the first few times, on the radio, my impression was that the lyrics basically were saying "I'm out of here, there's no hope".  After watching the video, I am left more with the impression of "Consider (what your life would be like with) me gone", and make your decision if that is what you want or not.  So, really, really think about it, and decide if this is what you truly want.  Consider this.


The song isn't nearly so depressing if you think of it in those terms.  
I am not ready to give up on the Wolf.  But I think it may be time to make him face the reality of loosing me.  He says he can't handle a relationship "right now".  He needs to wake up and think about if he is really willing to give up on "ever".
I have no intention of leaving, of giving up, of turning my back.  But I also don't want to give him the idea I will only be here when it is convenient for him, that he can get away with shutting me out when it doesn't suit him.

He needs to consider me gone, and maybe, just maybe, he will shape the fuck up.  Like the guy in the video.
I don't want to sound egotistical, but I don't want it to be too late when he realizes what he would be giving up if he continues to shut me out.  I don't want him to regret what he has done, when he comes to his senses.  I want him to come to his senses before it is too late.
I think it is time to push some more buttons.
Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca