Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
3 comments:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Suzanne's younger sib dances the tradition as well Basi....she's quite good and it has been good for her.
ReplyDeletePretty! The one on the bottom looks like a bird! And yes... J. Peterman is cool...
ReplyDeleteThe piece of wood was in the middle of a forest, sitting up like that all on its own, I didn't move it or touch it at all before I took the photo. A few people who were with me walked right by, no one else noticed it. And the part in the photo about 2' tall!
ReplyDeleteAnd SpottedWolf - there will be a Raks post coming soon!