Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ave atque vale Sapper Steven Marshall

I was driving home about an hour ago and saw a shooting star go across the sky. Usually I love shooting stars, and see them as hopeful and make a wish. For some reason, this one left me with a sense of dread and foreboding. I am trying to write it off as an overactive imagination.

I checked the news when I get home, and learned that the second casualty of this rotation came today, 24 year old Sapper Steven Marshall, 1PPCLI (the Wolf's former home), was killed earlier today by an IED.

Rest in peace brave soldier, and may your loved ones find comfort in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca