Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vent to a game ...

Dear FB Game which shall not be named:

What gives with the sarcasm?  I play you for positive feedback, for an ego boost, for validation.  I know I left you for a while and played other games, but now that I am back, I don't think I like how you have changed since I have been gone.

You still use encouraging words, tell me "excellent", "well done", and "good job", but now, when I have a brain fart and get a low score, you taunt me by offering to post to my profile that I "laid an egg", or challenging my friends to "beat my new high score".

I realize that sometimes I mess up.  If I need that pointed out to me on a regular basis, I have the real world.  I don't need attitude from you.

I don't want to leave you - who else would I turn to when I am on the hold from hell with Corporate Services Division?  Who would numb my thoughts when I am having trouble sleeping?  But I can't keep you in my life if you are going to keep up with the sarcasm.



Can't we just go back to the way we were?

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!

    You sound like me with my Wii Fit games...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are one of THOSE? FB should have a separate wall for game players. Let us serious lurkers read at our leisure. Not skip and jump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't let any of my games post to my wall! That annoys me too.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca