Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Monday, March 22, 2010

update on my little grape ....

is basically a non-update. I had my second ultrasound today. The technician had an awesome poker face, she wasn't giving nothin' up. So I have to wait until next week when I see my doc.

I do know that the internal ultrasound hurt this time ~ well it pinched a lot, maybe "hurt" is too strong. That may have more to do with the technician than with anything inside me though. This one was a bit rougher, and had much less bedside manner.

She also had to come back and do the internal a second time ~ oh joy. She did the external and the first internal U/S, then went out and spoke to the doc, and came back in and did a second round of internal. I don't know if its because the first pictures weren't clear enough, or if they needed to have another look at something specific. Again, poker face, and no conversation.

I am really, truly, calm about the whole thing. For today, at least! As I said to Sebastian the other night, whatever it ends up being, I will deal with it when I know, and there isn't much point in fussing until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca