Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Date nerves on steriods ....

OMG.

We have a "firm" date that Sebastian should be home on leave, and it is coming up in that awful/wonderful fast/slow way these things do.

I need to loose weight.
I need to clean my house.
I need to get a bunch of work stuff done so I can take off for a while.
I need him in front of me RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND so I can touch him and know he's OK.

*breathe*

OK

This is like first date anxiety times 10.  Most of my "relationship" with Sebastian has been on MSN and web cam.  Admittedy, he has seen me on web cam looking pretty horrid - in my PJ's, fresh out of the shower and un-groomed; after a workout, hair in a pony and needing a shower .... but OMG, to be with him.

I know he is not going to care, that our friendship/relationship is not based on how hot I look (or don't), but still, my tummy is all butterflies right now ...

*breathe*

I know, like a lot of things, the anticipation is stressful, and once the event gets here ... as soon as I touch him ... everything will be fine.

I just have to make it until then

*breathe*

There are a couple of things going on right now that make this reunion a bit more important, and a bit more loaded.  Things I can't talk about right now, but things that are on both our minds, things that I am sure will work out for the best, it is just not obvious right now what "the best" is, or how sucky the trip there is going to be.

*breathe*

4 comments:

  1. Don't stress yourself out. No matter how much you gussy up, you are gonna end up sweaty and disheveled before it's over. Enjoy the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. The nerves are a horror, but they sure let you know you're alive! And remember, anticipation is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting.... just keep breathing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u need to just relax.....and be happy.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca