Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I miss him.

I miss my Wolf.

To paraphrase a friend, I don't miss him in a need something kind of way, I miss him in a to remember him makes my heart smile way.

I don't resent him for being away, for doing what he does, what he feels he has to do.  I am not mad at him for being deployed; I am not mad at the CF or railing against fate because of the circumstances we find ourselves in.

I can call to mind the feel of his arms around me, the weight of his chin resting on top of my head as he holds me, and feel a bittersweet comfort from the memory.  I can feel the synchronicity of our breathing when we are together, imagine the feel of his skin on my cheek, and have the sense of peace settle over me, even though there is half a word between us in geography.

I miss him.  Intensely.  Many times throughout the day.  

I love him.  I miss him.   

2 comments:

  1. ((positive energy)) Isn't it great to recall the love in your heart...it makes you feel special.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca