I regularly have "weird" things happen with my computers, both at work and at home. I also can't wear a watch, as I ruin them. I once actually made one run backwards. Once one of our IT guys at work was trying to fix my computer (another "Wow, I've never seen one do THAT before!" fix) and when I told him of my history with watches, computers, etc, he said "Oooohhh, you're one of those people". It seems, according to him, that some people just have a different electromagnetic field around them, and they mess up electronic stuff.
Which likely also explains the problem I have with cell phone batteries not lasting, MP3 players getting ruined, and light bulbs and street lights going off way more often when I am around than they seem to do with "normal" people. I have had friends remark on the frequency with which a street light will go out just as I walk under it. It seems to be worse if I am highly emotional, bad or good.
I had a new one this morning, however. I have 2 cell phones, one for work (just a phone) and one for personal (a crackberry). Last night when I turned it off, the work phone was showing 2 of 3 bars for battery strength, but my personal phone was low, so I put it on the charger. I got up around 3 am to answer a call of nature, and the personal said "charge complete" and showed full strength, so I unplugged it.
Last night was filled with very strange dreams. I was going to write them down, but was only half awake, and told myself I would remember in the morning; there was one in particular I really wanted to think about. Of course, I don't remember any of them.
And when I got up this morning, the batteries of both cell phones were completely drained. Deader than a nit. No power left at all.
I think there may have been some very strange energies dancing around my home last night.
I do the same thing to watches! If I wear those magnetic type jewelry pieces, I get massive migraines!! I haven't worn a watch in 10 years.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only person <3