Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Please pardon the service interruption ...

hings have been crazy this last week and a half ... personally ... professionally ...

But I think I am seeing the light, and certainly have plenty of blog fodder!  Stay tuned for future ramblings, my precious friends, including:

~ on civilian dating, aka trying not to be a shack rat / tag chaser (a black comedy, in which your author fails miserably)
~ observances regarding testosterone poisoning
~ the cathartic value of setting stuff on fire
~ the ecological value of Prescribed Burning
~ the Biophilia Hypothesis
~ the final part of the She saga, which I never brought up to date for y'all
~ my official acceptance, and pass on of the "Honest Scrap" award (Thanks, Esphixiet ! )
~ likely another rant on operational security, over-sharing, and the internet

I will leave you for now with a video from last week; I can't believe sometimes they actually pay me to do this stuff:

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! The wind was blowing so hard the fire was blowing left on the steep side of that hill. Great work.

    And hopefully you will tell us what a shack rat is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Coffey ~ I removed the sideways video, and posted a new one. Sorry 'bout that.

    And ya, I will be trying to explain "shack rat" to those who don't know the term, while trying to decide if I might be being one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NOT a shack rat! You could never be one, you're too amazing of a soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm eagerly awaiting more of your blogging, I love popping in here :).

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca