Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have an amazing whatever you celebrate!


Merry Yule
(December 21)

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Festive Kwanzaa

Happy Visit the Zoo Day
(December 27. I'm serious. Look it up.)




My point is, whatever you are celebrating, and whomever you are celebrating with, (or missing), I wish you all the peace, joy, love and happiness that the season is supposed to hold.

May you all be blessed in the new year.

May your families and loved ones be healthy and happy, and may you meet as a team whatever challenges are thrown your way.

May those charged with leading us be granted wisdom, clear sight, and strength.

Extra blessings to those who are deployed during this season, and to the people that love them.

Speacial prayers of healing and Peace to Sarge Charlie and the Empress Bee; my former boss, J & his family; and my fishing buddy D & his family.



~ Blessings be ~



 **Please note, this post has been recorded live before a studio audience (well, OK, the dogs).  I am off enjoying my reunion.  I will catch up with you all on my return**

2 comments:

  1. I hope your celebration is as special as you wish it to be. Me? I'm looking forward to the zoo day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join Coffee in looking forward to Zoo Day as well. Happy Happy! to you too dear Lady....

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca