Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Trifextra 5: 33 words

(Trifextra week 5 challenge: 33 words based on this image)

"Jawbone of an ass?" he asked with a smirk, pointing.

She laughed; a real laugh, from deep in the belly.

"Alas, poor Yorick ... a fellow of infinite jest" she replied.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Trifextra Weekend Challenge. I love your play on Shakespeare here. The opening dialogue is tightly-written and perfect. These two seem to get on perfectly. :-) Hope to see you back again on Monday for the weekday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jawbone of an ass? Wasn't that Sampson's weapon of choice when the slaughtered the Philadelphia Phillies? "

    My darling Coffey submitted that comment via e-mail. The shades of the ether-net are preventing him from commenting on his friends blogs, and the Google No-Help line is being its usual self.

    Off to make a ritual sacrifice to the blogosphere that Coffey will be gracing us with his witticisms and love again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, that Coffey. I hate the shades, they give me troubles from time to time.

    Brilliant play. =)

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca