Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Sunday, February 5, 2012
When I say I love you ...
I love you with no expectations that you be anyone other than who you are. I love you with no demands that you love me back precisely the way I love you.
It does not mean I will accept continual bad behaviour, but realize I realize we are both human, we will have bad days, we will make bad choices, and we will sometimes mis-speak. I promise to never do anything intentionally to hurt you. If I hurt you by mistake with my words or actions, I hope you will tell me, and give me a chance to learn from my mistake, and to make it up to you.
It means you occur to me throughout the day; I want to share things with you, to hear your thoughts on things; and to know that I occur to you as well. No matter how far apart we are in geography, you are always with me.
It means I do not have to want the same things you want in order to understand and accept that they are important to you, and to support you in them. It means you do not have to want the same things I want, but I hope for your support in them.
I simply love you.
I think your past has taught you that love means something much different. That love came with strings, and that to love someone you needed to sublimate the real you, and become someone else. I don't believe that is love. I don't know exactly what it is, but it is not love.
I know I am important to you. You do not communicate that in the same ways I do, but I am learning your language; I believe you when you say it.
I love you.
2 comments:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Beautiful and I thank you...but does S know your feeling for me? Huh? Oh! Sorry! I just assumed...
ReplyDeleteI love you the same, my darling Coffey ... just the way you are, with no expectations or demands ♥
ReplyDelete