Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fallen Soldiers Tribute - My Immortal

Honour the fallen, but also thank God that such people lived.

Pro Patria

April 16, 2009 — Fallen Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan Part 1 Video These are of course not all of Canada's 152 fallen, but I wanted to put a video out with real life photos of our fallen and not DND released pictures as almost all videos use respectfully. This was done after watching a British tribute to their soldiers and I liked how it was done so I wanted to make a Canadian version.

Title: My Immortal

Artist: Evanescence

Album:Fallen (2003)

Label: Wind-up

Writer(s): Ben Moody, Amy Lee

2 comments:

  1. I came over by way of Sarge's blog. This is such a touching video. Thanks to your country's veterans in supporting the effort to beat terror and ensure freedom for all. Thanks to you for supporting your beloved servicemen (past & present).

    Hugs to you and godspeed for your loved one heading to Afghanistan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new son-in-law is now in Afghanistan (as of this week) until next July (hopefully no longer). We're holding our breath until next July when he will hopefully be home safe again. He was also deployed to Iraq 2006-07, but we hadn't met him yet. Thanks to all the veterans!

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca