Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dona Nobis Pacem

Blog Blast For Peace - November 4, 2010

Video: Rememberance Day: A Soldier Cries  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gRx8tWJmI&feature=player_embedded


We are thankful for all those that have given their lives, their safety, their comfort, so that we may know peace.

We are grateful and proud of those that leave their families, the safety of their homeland, and go to help create peace and justice in other lands.

We pray that someday the world will know peace, and our loved ones will not have to leave us to fight in wars.

We pray that those who bear invisible wounds suffered in the pursuit of peace, will someday find peace in their own minds.

Dona Nobis Pacem.

9 comments:

  1. I found you from Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the daughter of a Canadian Armed Forces veteran... thank you. Lest we forget.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thoughts about soldiers. I agree with you about PTSD.

    May you have ever lasting peace soon.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that peace will come to you and yours, and that it might last.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post........peace to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Invisible wounds indeed. My prayers and hopes go to all who suffer still, to those who served and continue to serve. Thank you for such an inspiration peace post.

    You are #1963 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com

    Pacem,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so pleased to see someone with the courage to have a page like this. I send all my love, hugs, peace and hope to you.
    If there is anything I can do to help, please contact me.
    In my 20 years working as a shaman, I have had the privilege to be of some assistance to people suffering soul loss, and this is often at the root of depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Love and Light, Trudie. soulsurg@pnc.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your peace post is now linked in my blog: Peace Bloggers Unite

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca