Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Saturday, February 6, 2010
196 days ...
And, according to best guesses, 196 days before I have any reasonable expectation of being in his arms again. (Roughly. A moving target. Stand by to stand by. Yes, I know this will change roughly a million times, but I gotta have something.)
That means it should start getting easier, right? That since we are now 1/2 way, I should be able to tell myslef we've made it this far, we are in the home stretch?
It is getting easier, but I think it is my attitude and my own mental self improvement project, vs any number on a calendar. I really don't want to create any false expectations for myself.
1 comment:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Tell any short-timmer that it is getting easier. The days are now 48 hours long and the light at the end of the tunnel seems to never get bigger. It's the same for the home folks, too. Stay busy is all you can do. Then one day...it's over and he will be home.
ReplyDelete