Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Family Photos ...

A just for fun post.


I came into possession of an old family photo album, from Dad's side of the family.  There are some photos in it that are old enough they are actually plated on metal; and some that are on paper but you can see metals in the inks if you look at them from an angle.  Some interesting ones:


Ya, the family has a thing for animals 


Love the 'stache ...
Did I mention this seemed to be family photos?  Dad's family?  The 100% Irish side of the family, that occasionally make editorial comments about my mom's side having rumours of "gypsy" blood?  This is one of the tintypes in the album ... there are also photos of a younger girl in some of the photos who bears a resemblance to both this gentleman, and one of my old "maiden" aunts ... I think someone edited a chapter of the family history somewhere along the line.


1 comment:

  1. You are very very lucky to have these photos... Especially the tin-types... of your OWN family!

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca