Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Red Friday - Christmas Love

When filling out your holiday cards this year, take one card and send it to this address:

Any Canadian Forces Member
  Op Attention
  Kabul
  PO Box 5140 Stn Forces
  Belleville ON K8N 5W6

This will send to soldiers in Afghanistan. For other areas, change the location. See
http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/commun/message/addresses-eng.asp

If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful, special people, who have sacrificed so much would get. 
       

Also share Homecoming stories and send Christmas wishes. See:

http://www.familyforce.ca/sites/Shilo/EN/Lists/Announcements/Attachments/23/Operation%20Wish%20-%20Sears%20Canada%20ENG.pdf

http://www.sears.ca/custom-content/operation-wish?extid=050211_ca_Vanity_EN_Unknown_Operationwish

or help fill packages and send electronic wishes
http://www.cfpsa.com/en/psp/amenities/opsanta/santa.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca