Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Counselling ...
I am firmly of the opinion that counselling never hurts. I can't afford to go back to the counsellor I worked with after the Wolf and I initially split, which is too bad (my work benefits only covered 1/2 his fee, and my benefits through the CF are long gone).
So you can expect some random brain dumps on here as I work through things.
Off to make a list of things I want to bring up with her. Oh yes, this is going to be a new one for me - I have never worked with a female counsellor before. I wonder if it will be any different.
Edit add: I just went to the new counsellor's web site and read her bio - if I could have created a background and specialty "wish list", she would be it. Thinking positively!
3 comments:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
I am continuing to think and pray for you B and your multiple distractions. You are doing the right things...you know the drill. But you also know progress isn't automatic or easy, that you are going to have to work for it...and you will.
ReplyDeleteHang Tough, my friend...T
Seeking out good counselors remains the best choice I ever made. some 24 years on, I still refer to the lessons learned -- and sometimes I surprise myself by *finally* getting something that I'm sure they were doing head/desk moves over me not comprehending, back in the day. Seriously!
ReplyDeleteGo girl!!!
I will only speak with a female counsellor, maybe I'm biased, but my emotions can be so complex (I'm sure it's not just me), I feel only a woman could understand... I guess that's sexist, but it's worked for me this far.
ReplyDeleteHope things are better by this point... reading on.