Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is this what I want to be doing? (O Meme)

I am starting my "Martha Beck/O Mag" Q&A with question 2, because I think that what they have as question 1 should really be last.  It's my blog, I can do what I want.  :o)

2. Is this what I want to be doing?



This very moment is, always, the only moment in which you can make changes. Knowing which changes are best for you comes, always, from assessing what you feel. Ask yourself many times every day if you like what you're doing. If the answer is no, start noticing what you'd prefer. Thus begins the revolution.


Right this second, sure.  I am hanging out with the dogs, tummy full, cup of coffee, chilling, writing.  I got to indulge my creative side today, went for a nice long walk, and had some good chats with Sebastian.  (note: I am writing this Monday night, scheduled to post Tuesday morning)

If I look at the bigger picture, though, I have mentioned before I am not happy with where I am in my life right now.  I am no longer in love with my job, and my living situation isn't working out the way I would have liked it to.  I am not living up to my health potential.

I am looking at at moving toward resolution with my living situation.  I am also going to the gym regularly, and I am mostly pleased with my dedication so far, although I am not seeing stunning results.

Job wise, again I am happier when I am fixing things.  Coming into a situation or organization that has maybe stagnated or suffered other challenges and helping get them back on track.

I do have to make some changes, and hopefully over the next few weeks I will be firming them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca