Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Morning Fitness Update

Well, I finished week 2 of the couch to 5 K program, but I am not feeling the love for my running abilities, so I am thinking about repeating week 2 again until the posture, breathing, etc becomes more of a habit.  I am also considering running outside instead of on the treadmill.  The weather here sucks, but I am really not enjoying the treadmill ... we'll see.

Another minor milestone or achievement or whatever yesterday.  Due to the way I am built, I need to either wear 2 bras or a sports bra and a comression tank with a built in bra.  Due to the way my brain works, I *need* to wear a t-shirt over top of that.  Except that means I totally over heat, in the gym at least.  (Maybe another reason to run outside??  LOL)

Yesterday was an "active rest" day for me, which means I bike (@ the gym, stationary bike) instead of running; and I did it in just the bra + compression tank combo, without the t-shirt (which a couple of female friends assured me looked completely fine).  I did look around the gym a bit while I was there, and there were women showing a lot more skin that I was ... but my brain is still a bit self-conscious about it.

Ona positive note, I added up my distances for January, and since January 4 I have walked/ran/biked 33 miles - 15 to go and I will have traversed the equivalent of the Panama Canal!
In celebration of that, I leave you with a few photos from the last time I was in Panama (one of my favorite places to vacation, so far)

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on running the canal! :)

    I survived the start of week 4, though I am really feeling it today. And I have to chuckle at your dressing dilemmas. I always buy men's running shorts because I am shocked by how short ladies' shorts are - when did it become ok to show your arse off in public for the sake of exercise?

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca