Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Saturday, January 29, 2011


I have been award this Stylish Blogger award and like most things in life, there are rules to follow if I accept it.



1) Is to thank the person who bestowed the honor on me:

So, a great big squishy hug and a thank you to Thormoo, over at Shell Shock Serenade, for picking me as one of his stylish bloggy-friends.


Thormoo writes from the heart, and from the gut; its raw and its real, even when he is on about football ;-)


2) I have to share 7 things about myself.  Anyone who has been paying attention along the way likely knows more than 7 things already, but lets see what jumps into my head.  In no particular order:


1- I have a dog who I love very much, but is really starting to show her age


2- I have 3 tattoos, but would like more ...


3- I belly dance


4- I love to cook, and to bake


5- I hate putting clothes on after I shower


6- OK, honestly ... I just hate putting clothes on
 7- I just got out of the shower, and am blogging this wrapped in a big cozy cranberry-coloured housecoat from Victoria's Secret





3) Now I have to bestow this award on 15 deserving bloggers:

Karen, of Canadian Soldier's Wife, a good friend, and a very grounded, strong woman

My darling CoffeyPot, who always manages to brighten my day (I know you've already been given this one, you are just so stylish you deserve it twice!)

Sgt Charlie, who could use some healing thoughts and prayers right now

The intrepid Wiley, who really has gone walkabout now ...

I would give it back to Thormoo, as his blog stands out for its honesty and open-ness, but I don't think I am allowed to give it back

D, the Spotted Wolf of Spotted Wolf Wisdom, who is wise enough to say things I need to hear

A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench

Trying Our Best

Waiting To Exhale



I would also award it to the Lovely Lori, the unstoppable Phoenix, and my dear friend and sister-in-spirit Mommabear.  Their blogs are invite only, and I won't be posting links here.

I know that's only 12 ... and I appologize if I missed someone, my head isn;t completely in the game tonight.  (see next newer post)  If I think of some more, I will come back and edit this post ...




1 comment:

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca