Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy V day, and meet the C family.
My friend Mamma C gave me these shoes last night. Closest I will get to a Valentine's gift, and I have to say I am kind of in love with them at the moment.
As as I wrote this post, it occurred to me I have never introduced the C family, who you will likely be seeing more of.
So without further ado:
The C family over the last year or so have gone from being casual friends to being very close friends.
Mamma C is younger than me, but a true soul sister. Sometimes it feels like we are one brain in two bodies. I love hanging out with her. We can talk about anything, and she indulges my quirks (and I hers) and doesn't take offense to the sometimes blunt or random things that come out of my mouth.
Pappa C is closer to my age, and while first appearance is that he is a rough and ready redneck, as you get to know him he has untold depths. He is very perceptive, not afraid to call a spade a spade, and has the ability to confront me with truths I may not want to hear in a way that makes me truly stop and honestly consider them, know he is right, and know that he still loves me anyway.
Little C, aka Baby Bear, is their soon-to-be 2 year old son, who I just love to bits, and the feeling seems to be mutual.
The youngest member of the family is currently known as the Fetus. She will need a new name in very early April, for reasons that should be fairly obvious. I have been invited to attend her transition into the world at large, for which I feel very honoured.
Look forward to getting to know these folks better, and in the mean time, enjoy the rest of your night!
♥♥♥
1 comment:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Red hair, great legs and a shooter... I'm quivering here. Call the new guy The Civilian. And the guy that is training you, maybe he just needs to get laid...I'll introduce him to my gay brother if you like. LYLT
ReplyDelete