Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Be careful ...

From the files of "Be careful what energy you call", ...


I got an e-mail from the Wolf on Wednesday.  Yes, the Wolf, who is under a no contact order from both local law enforcement and his chain of command.  That wolf.


It was just a forwarded joke, but my heart still jumped up and said hello to my brain for a moment.  I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he clicked my name by mistake, but I still forwarded it to the detective in charge of the file.


Why does he still have my address in his e-mail contact list?


What if it wasn't a mistake, what if it was a shot across the bow, a reminder that he is still there?


I am mostly OK, assuming like I said that either it was a mistake, or he is just being an ass.  I went from freaked out to pissed off pretty darn quickly this time, at least.  I think that shows personal growth ...


Otherwise, spring is still springing, and things are fast and furious at work.   


Hope everyone is well!  Take care of yourselves, and each other.

3 comments:

  1. All is well here, but I wonder, how is he still in the military with all he has going on? I guess it's a good thing, though. One more agency to help keep him away from you. Have your heard from S yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last contact from S just over a week ago ... I am still a trigger for his pain; he does not know if he will ever be able to handle contact with me.
    As much as it hurts, it is what it is, and above all I want him to be well. If that means the end of our relationship, as much as it hurts, I have to suck it up and respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of hugs coming from me, Basinah. Sometimes boys are such a pain in the keister. Really.

    Let's simply assume he's an idiot with the email and doesn't know HOW to delete you from his email list. Right?

    (I'd have forwarded it too.)

    Hope S pulls it together, for himself first and foremost. But really? I hate to analyse something but still would want you to consider that you are an easy excuse to blame. I'm experiencing something like that in a business relationship right now so this could be total projection. But the blame game? Seriously sucks.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca