Thom over at SSS continues to inspire me to share some of my favorite songs. Rain does indeed fall in every life, my friend.
"Well now I am grown, and these years have shown that rain's a part of how life goes; but it's dark and it's late, so I'll hold you and wait, 'til your frightened eyes do close
and someday you'll know that nature is so the same rain that draws you near me falls on rivers and land, on forests and sand; makes the beautiful world that you'll seein the morning"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca