Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

North American Envirothon

I am just wrapping up a week in California at the North American Envirothon competition ~ you can see photos of the week at http://www.creativeexposures.biz/g/canon_envirothon-fresno_ca-2010 , and learn more about the competition at http://www.envirothon.org/ .    (yes, there are photos of me and no, I am not going to tell you which ones!)

California has been pretty hot, for this poor little Canuck.   Daytime highs in the low 100's F (that's very high 30's, Celcius!) ~ I am really feeling it, very tired at the end of the night. Good thing is the students have been too, which means they have really been no trouble to supervise!   They are really good kids anyway, the winners of their local provincial or state competitions, and very dedicated to what they are doing.  It has been a real pleasure to be here.

However, I am very ready to go home.  Which I do at 0-dark-stupid tomorrow.  So off I go for closing ceremonies, then dreamland!!

1 comment:

  1. I know which pictures you are in. You are in that one and that one. And I think you are in that one, too.

    Heat will certainly drain your strength if you are not use to it. Now put on long sleeves, buttoned to the neck, gloves, boots and socks, and a 80 lb pack and walk for many miles in that kind of heat.

    Makes you appreciate it even more what the guys are doing over there.

    Glad you had a good and productive time, though.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca