"My stars shine darkly over me; the malignancy of my fate might, perhaps, distemper yours; therefore I shall crave of you your leave that I may bear my evils alone. It were a bad recompense for your love to lay any of them on you."
Sebastian, Twelfth Night, William Shakespeare
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light"
Paradise Lost, John Milton
We'll fall from grace, Forget we can fly, But through all the tears that we cried, We'll survive
Cause when we're torn apart, Shattered and scarred, Love has the grace to save us
We're just two tarnished hearts, When in each other's arms, We become saints and angels.
I love your imperfections, I love your everything, Your broken heart, your broken wings
Cause when we're torn apart, Shattered and scarred, Love has the grace to save us
We're just two tarnished hearts, When in each other's arms, We become saints and angels.
I love your imperfections, I love your everything, Your broken heart, your broken wings
Saints and Angels, Sara Evans
No comments:
Post a Comment
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca