Little Girl is secure in the knowledge that she is the alpha bitch. She has nothing to prove, she can be confident and quiet, regal almost, in her existence. And the
I have observed similar behaviour when they play, or when they "hunt". It is almost as if Little Girl is the mentor, teaching the Moose what she has learned in her doggy life, the things she will need to be a happy pup.
I am trying to adapt more of this attitude when I am in meetings, or other "negotiation" or group dymanic situations. I am trying to be quiet and confident in being the alpha bitch :o) and to quietly try to give direction without taking the lead, or being the one getting noticed. Trying to lead from behind.
Its a work in progress.

Now she is a cutie. I just want to grab her under her ears on her neck and rub her raw. I can see the class and dignity in her face, too. She can come visit my two girls anytime. One is a Chocolate Lab (around 15 years old) the other a white Great Pyrenees/Lab mix (around 10 years old) and both gentle loving creatures. Thank God for dogs.
ReplyDeleteShe's a real pretty girl :)
ReplyDelete