Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday

Soundtrack: I Don't Like Mondays, The Boomtown Rats

I have no ambition today. I had a very busy weekend, and I am now very tired. I just want a magic wand so I can get all my errands done, and make it be Thursday night, so I can finish packing, sleep, wake up, and hop on a plane to go see my handsome Wolf.

I did finally have a good conversation with the Wolf last night; we talked for about an hour, and there was no grumpiness. A lot of Zen philosophizing, but no grumpiness. It sounds, wonder of wonders, like he is even trying to plan some touristy stuff to do while I am out there, some things he wants to show me, and some things he has never done himself yet that he thinks we shoud try. Something about "walks on the beach and that kind of shit" - yep, he's a romantic at heart.

That's all well and good, but I am still feeling aprehensive about this trip. I am still afraid that by the time I get there, the pendulum will have swung, and he will be the grumpy Wolf again. And that I will be left with more memories of hard words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca