Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Extended Cast

Soundtrack for this post: Lean on Me, the Citizen Keane version

Well, since it looks like I am going to keep doing this, it is time to "introduce you" to some people:


MBF – my best friend. Referred to like that often enough in real life that some people think that’s actually what it says on her birth certificate. She has been my friend since the mid 80’s. We have seen a lot of what life has to offer together. She still seems to like me anyway.

PS – MBF’s hubby. Often referred to in real life as “my best friend’s husband”; my other friends often wonder if he has a name of his own. PS is a Pastor, and one of the coolest ones you are ever gonna meet. His life has given him a wonderful perspective, grounded solidly in reality.

Y, J and Q – MBF and PS’s 3 daughters. Y is significantly older than the other two, and is out on her own now. J & Q are still in elementary school

MBGF and BW – My best guy friend (who has been told he’s “just gay enough”) and his beautiful wife (who happens to be MBF’s cousin), one of the most centered, down to earth people I know.

SG, Little P, and the Angel – Serious Girl, their oldest daughter, who is very serious for one so young. Little P, their son, (who is so interested in the same things as me, I occasionally wonder if he is somehow actually “mine”), and Angel-girl their precocious youngest daughter. All 3 are in elementary school.

Mom, Dad – mine. They’ll get their own post.

Brother – my brother. My brother and I were quite close, but recent events are beginning to test that. We have been told we look nothing alike, but share the same twisted sense of humour.

SIL - My brother's wife. SIL and I are not exactly “close”. She is sometimes referred to as “the woman my brother chose to marry”

Beautiful Girl, or BG – daughter of Brother and SIL

The Boys – two wonderful little boys my brother and SIL adopted, but were forced to give up to a second family. The main reason SIL and I have issues. This is something that is still very painful for our family

Grandma T – My maternal Grandmother, deceased. She was very influential in my life.
MIL, FIL – the Wolf’s parents. They might get their own post some day

Ducky – a good friend of mine who moved away to the US to be with the love of her life.

T and the Moose – my neighbour and her (large, rambunctious, and loveable) dog

Inukshook – a good friend who moved to the north-western corner of Canada, again, with the man she loves

The Lunatic - another friend, male, can be high maintenance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca