Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nowhere ...

Some people keep a note book and a pencil beside their bed for making notes.  I keep my smart phone, and, it seems, e-mail myself.  I checked my e-mail the other morning and found this, that I had e-mailed myself from my phone around 3 am, and then forgotten all about:

She said she felt like she was going nowhere

She put her head on my shoulder and cried
I said that I would gladly go nowhere
At her side
I was sorely tempted to edit it to fix the cadence of the last line, but instead I offer it the way my sleeping brain created it.


If this is my intuition trying to communicate with me, I think we need to work on our communication styles, because I have no idea what it is supposed to mean. After I saw the e-mail I kind of remembered doing it, and remembered at the time I thought it was really, really important I remember it.

2 comments:

  1. If she is truly a friend, the by her side is where you need to be regardless of where she takes you - unless you need to gently guide her in another direction. Or you just don't go anywhere. Ummmm! Screw it. Dump her or she will destroy you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know I'm strange so I'll save you the trouble thinking it! But I take that kind of stuff rather seriously (I would, wouldn't I?!) Hold on to it would be my suggestion, I have a sneaking suspicion it will be relevant to you sometime in the future. Subconsciously you had your reasons to save it so I figure that in itself is good enough...

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca