Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Ever Changing Life ...

A quick update. I just talked to the Wolf :-) and his D-date has been pushed back. Now I know I shouldn't get too excited, because it is likely going to change 1/2 a dozen times still. But momentary sunshine on my shoulders! You will notice I have updated the counter to reflect the new date.

Also, we have (tentative) dates for his 2 HTLA's (blocks of leave - R&R). Now we just need to decide where we are going. He might come home for the second one, but we are currently debating Japan, Australia, or something else for just the two of us for the first one. I get him all to myself, for almost 3 whole weeks!!!!!!!

I am a happy, happy girl right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca