Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday ...

I am being attacked today by the Sunday Morning Lazies, so today I am just going to share a few photos with you:

I am lucky enough to have THIS a short drive or bike ride from my house. It has a beautiful trail beside it. Might go for a run later ...




One of my personal "places of peace". Unfortunately my friend who owns this property could only see "ugly, run-down and embarrassing" when he looked at this building, so it has been renovated.









This is a "chicot", or a "snag"; a standing dead tree, excellent wildlife habitat. Standing dead trees that aren't a danger to buildings or the human users of your forest should be left alone; they are very important for wildlife (including insects!) and the overall health of your forest.









Sunset over the Speed River








Take care of each other, and yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca