Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Friday, August 19, 2011
Red Friday
Some of you may be saying "Wha???"
In 1968, before I was born, the Canadian Government passed an act of parliament unifying the Canadian Forces into one entity with an "Air Command", a "Maritime Command", and a "Land Force Command".
The new changes also restore the "Royal" designation to the Air Force and Navy ~ Royal Canadian Air Force and Royal Canadian Navy ~ a nod to the heritage of our forces fighting along side England as a distinct force. The announcement was made on August 16th, exactly 100 years after King George V first signed the letter designating the Canadian Navy as "Royal". The Air Force received their Royal designation on April 1st, 1924.
Veterans and active soldiers alike are applauding the move as an acknowledgement of our heritage.
For the RCAF Click Here: http://www.airforce.forces.gc.ca/v2/nr-sp/index-eng.asp?id=12014
For the RCN Clich Here: http://www.navy.forces.gc.ca/cms/0/0_eng.asp
2 comments:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca
I don't know how I missed the last few post. Head up my ass? Probably. Sorry, Hon. Yes, I believe you are growing and yes, I think you have a stronger relationship now than with the Crow. And not knowing what S thinks he left undone, I say that after five deployments, unless he left his dad's cigarette lighter over there, there is no reason for him to go back. The war will go on and come to its fruition on its own and he will make no real contribution over what he his already done...IMHO. Finally, being somewhat a conservative (not like some of those crazy right wing fuckers) I value Honor and Heritage and Pride of Service very much and am very glad your guys got their recognition. Hoorah for Canada.
ReplyDeleteI like! And about time, too. :)
ReplyDelete