~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Lyrics
Oliver James - Long Time Coming lyrics
I didn't know this song until I looked it up. A psychic I was talking with said she didn't know why, but it suddenly popped into her head that this was the perfect song for Sebastian and I. I looked it up on YouTube (source of all information!) and I have to say it has quickly made a home in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca