Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Red Friday - Support the Troops






There is discipline in A Soldier, you can see it when he walks,
There is honor in A Soldier, you hear it when he talks.
There is courage in A Soldier, you can see it in his eyes,
There is loyalty in A Soldier, that he will not compromise.


There is something in A Soldier, that makes him stand apart,
There is strength in A Soldier, that beats from his heart.
A Soldier isn't a title any man can be hired to do,
A Soldier is the soul of that man buried deep inside of you.


A Soldier's job isn't finished after an 8 hour day or a 40 hour week,
A Soldier is always A Soldier even while he sleeps.
A Soldier serves his country first and his life is left behind,
A Soldier has to sacrifice what comes first in a civilian's mind.


If you are civilian - I am saying this to you.....
next time you see A Soldier remember what they do.
A Soldier is the reason our land is 'strong and free',
A Soldier is the one that is brave protecting you and me.


If you are A Soldier - I am saying this to you.....
Thank God for EVERY SOLDIER
Thank God for what YOU do!

posted by "2VPMom" on Condolence page for Sapper Brian C



No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca