Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random thoughts ...

Snow shovels should come in sizes/height ranges (small, medium, large) like bikes do.  I think my "ergonomic" snow shovel was ergonomically designed from someone 5'2".  I am 5'7".

With everything modern technology can offer, why can I select my choice of music styles when I am on hold?

If the average North American Woman is getting taller, why isn't the Average North American kitchen counter getting higher?  (Yes, my back is bothering me)  Kitchens are still designed for the aforementioned 5'2" woman, according to my local custom kitchen store.

3 comments:

  1. Being 6'4" I have the same problem. It doesn't snow enough here, but on a rake and a shovel I cut old broom handles and screwed them to the rake and shovel, then backed it up with duct tape. Works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whereas I am 5'3" and my kitchen counters back home were designed for someone probably 5'6" - they were just not quite right for me and I was always a little sore.

    Strollers should be on that list, too... I wish they came with adjustable handles. How hard would that really be? Instead they have umbrella strollers that are great for me but DH has to walk beside, or big strollers that he can push comfortably but I could push with my chest. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think you've got problems with ergonomics? I'm 5' 10 1/2"..

    So screw it, I hired a housekeeper to fit the kitchen equipment and a short guy to shovel the walk. Its all good now, I just read blogs all day : )

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca