Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's still a wall ...

The quote of the week goes to my best friend:


No matter how pretty, how padded, how soft and inviting the wall is, when you're bashing your head against it, it's still a wall.


And yes, we were discussing men at the time.


Still no contact from S.  A couple of sources I trust, including my peer support person at OSISS, have independently recommended that I give him at least a month to process on his own before I reach out.  Two weeks have now passed, and the next 2 are going to be equally long, I fear.  


I miss him.  Every single day.  But I cannot control his actions; I cannot force him to talk to me, or to even deal with this.  I just need to accept what is.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, hon. Does that accountant sound good now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a saying, my sisters and I. It is borne from two parents who could never accept anything: it is what it is. Sorry that this is hurts so bad. Courage and strength to you, may you remain on a path that guides you to grow (even if growth means standing still) despite the pain.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca