Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Perspective ...

I had a witty post written in my head about getting even with someone who really pissed me off yesterday ... and then I went and read this post of Rachel's over at A Little Pink in a World of Camo.

Rachel is a new mom to a beautiful 2 month old baby girl.  She is a marine wife.  And on Sunday, her husband, an American Marine, was killed in operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan.

Make my troubles seem kind of petty.

My heart goes out, with my thoughts and prayers, to Rachel, her baby girl, and her late husband.

2 comments:

  1. All our problems seem so slight after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, and giving us the opportunity to bless her in some small way with words of sympathy.

    Heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca