Crow reminds us to learn to trust our intuition and personal integrity, to create our own standards, whether or not they match those of the world around us...It is said that in the courtship process the male crow's voice takes on a singing quality. This tells us what the basis of sacred law is. There is one unfailing principle by which we can test our principles, that of unconditional love.
Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...
Friday, December 23, 2011
Irony ...
I bought a new vehicle recently. My old truck had a steering wheel cover with the Ed Hardy "Goldfish" on it; I thought I would change it up this time. This morning I went and looked at what was available, and I bought myself a new cover with the "Love Kills Slowly" graphic on it this time.
As I was in the line up to check out, I got a message from Red that The Wolf is in town for the holidays.
~~~ sigh ~~~
Since the last incident, the one that involved the police, the MP's, his CO, and the no contact order, I have maintained that if we made it through Christmas leave with no incident, then I would let myself start believing it was really over, that he had gotten the message.
I guess it is really going to the test. Sebastian is convinced that the Wolf is not stupid enough to jeopardize his career over this, and I really hope he is right. I am not convinced, however, of the rational influence of that threat on a person with PTSD and anger management issues who self medicates with whiskey. But I've been wrong before.
The Wolf is trying to get Red to meet up with him for a drink. Red, as it so happens, is the one he contacted back in May trying to get my address and other info; the one that alerted me that he was trying to find me, resulting in his CO being contacted the first time. She is thinking she is going to be awfully busy for the next little while, too busy for a drink.
So in addition to all the holiday stress of being at my parents' place, seeing my dad's failing health, and my mom treating me like a consolation prize because my brother is not also home, I will be hyper vigilant on my 5's and 20's.
Thankfully, right now the plan is to head to Sebastian's place on boxing day; somewhere I can relax and feel safe and protected and forget about the bullshit and headgames for a while. Other than the high population of tall men with high 'n' tights, which sometimes gets to me when I am "on alert". I expect it to be a good visit. Although the afore ranted about "crap" is still not resolved, he seems to be relaxing about it, and the last little while things have been really, really good.
Peace of the season to you all; and don't worry, I'll watch my 6 (or have a highly qualified person watch it for me).
2 comments:
I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca

I can't think of better way to spend Christmas than watching you 6. And I do hope you and S and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and what ever you do on Boxing Day.
ReplyDeleteLYLT
Here's hoping all will be well with you and yours (especially S) throughout the holidays. Peace Always...T
ReplyDelete