Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

ACK!!

ACK.

I got a new laptop, and a new internet connection; newest version of Windows ... and haven't been able to get Blogger to work properly.  Wated to do a few updates but haven't been able to create a new post.

Hit it tonight on a whim ... and here it is.  of course, I am too tired to write coherently.

S has been here visiting.  We had a great time, and some great chats about where this relationship, whatever it is, is going ... all of which will be spilled and analyzed here, when I have a more coherent brain in my head.  Assuming Blogger lets me in again.

Until then, love you all, and take care of each other!

B

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back. I was getting worried. Now get some rest and we all will be waiting...but not too long.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca