Not able to comment?? I ♥ comments ...

It seems Blogger is being a bit of a poop about publishing people's comments. If you would like to comment but are having trouble, please e-mail your comments to me, referencing the post title and including your preferred signature, to: wolfandcrowblog {at} yahoo{dot}ca (lower case, no spaces)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Group Therapy ...


4 comments:

  1. Three shots to hit center mass? You need to spend more time in therapy. One for effect, then center on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming you are on workworkwork mode but wanted you to know that today I was thinkin' about you. <3 karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, its silly season at work. New update above.

    And yes, Coffey, I do need to spend more time in therapy. I just hope having a "no contact" order against an unstable ex doesn't prevent me from getting a "restricted" permit here in the great white north.

    ReplyDelete

I can see from StatCounter that some of you are trying to comment, but those comments are not making it through. I was unable to comment on Blogs while using Internet Explorer; I had to switch to Google Chrome.
I love hearing your thoughts, and do publish everything that isn't spam.
If you are having trouble, you can also e-mail me: wolfandcrowblog (at) yahoo (dot) ca